Double Side Planer
Model No. UT/YA-400B
- Sectional infeed roller and pressure plate handle workpieces with thickness variation.
- The table is hard chrome plated and precision ground providing a smooth feeding effect and maximum wear resistance.
- Y-delta motor starting.
- The infeed pressure device features overlap layout (optional), without clearance, ensuring uniform feeding pressure. Also allows for feeding narrow workpieces.
- The two feeding systems have overload protection devices to avoid machine damage.
- The cutterheads run on SKF bearings for dependable running performance and long bearing life.
- Automatic lubricator delivers oil to conveyor and chain.
- Sepcific chain oil is suggested.
HEAVY DUTY HELICAL CUTTERHEAD (OPTIONAL)
This series of cutterhead features a specially designed cutting angle providing low cutting resistance, low noise and high productivity even when the cutterhead is applied on a low horsepower machine.
- HELICAL CUTTERHEAD (OPTIONAL)
The helical cutterhead is precision machined by a machining center for high accuracy cutting performance. It requires a light cutting load, minimum power consumption and is low noise.
- The helical cutterhad is fitted with throw-away type carbide knife inserts.
- Fully avoids wood tearing when cutting.
DIGITAL POSITION CONTROLLER (OPTIONAL)
Thickness of cut can be set by the optional digital positional controller, providing high accuracy thickness control.
The machine employs an automatic lubricator for delivering oil to the Caterpillar chain slideways. This not only ensures smooth running of the Caterpillar chain at all times, but also prevents its damage due to forgetting manual lubrication.
THICKNESS SETTING BY SAMPLE
Thickness of cut can be set by using a wood block with the thickness the same as the product. It combines with the limit switch control for convenient and fast thickness setting.
CONVENIENT BELT TENSION ADJUSTMENT
The fully open belt guard provides added convenience for belt tension adjustment.
Employs oil and heat resistant belt.
CONVENIENT KNIFE SETTING
The bottom cutterhead can be pulled out from the side. When setting knives is required, simply pull the cutterhead for convenient and fast knife setting.
STRAIGHT KNIFE CUTTERHEADS (STANDARD ACCESSORIES)
The machine is equipped with straight-knife cutterheads as standard accessories. Each cutterhead is fitted with four straight knives.
|Top Cutterhead Motor||7.5 HP / 10 HP|
|Bottom Cutterhead Motor||5 HP / 7.5 HP|
|Feeding Motor||2 HP|
|Elevation Motor||1/2 HP|
|Maximum Working Width||405 mm (16")|
|Maximum Working Thickness||170 mm (7")|
|Minimum Working Thickness||8 mm|
|Maximum Working Length||250 mm|
|Numbers of spiral Knife||4 pcs|
|Knife Size||405 x 3 x 30 mm|
|(16" x 1/8" x 1/8")|
|Cutterhead Speed||4000 RPM|
|Feeding Speed||7 - 20 M/min|
|Machine Dimensions||(L)2200 x (W)900 x|
|Machine Net Weight||1900 kgs|
|Machine Packing Dimensions||(L)2300 x (W)950 x|
|Machine Gross Weight||2200 kgs|